Which type of car wash suits your car best?
The main car wash types out there in Munich.
Whether your car is covered in dirt or you simply want to maintain its shine regularly, visiting a car wash in Munich is a necessity. Due to legal restrictions on washing cars at home, you have various options to choose from among the car wash types provided in Munich. Main types of car washes that you might come across in Munich are Self service Car wash, Fully Automated washing streets, Semi Automated washing streets and Hand car wash.
Self service car washes
Get ready to get hands-on at a self-service car wash (give a link to self service car wash post) where you can roll up your sleeves and take charge of cleaning your car. These facilities usually charge less than washing streets or semi-automated car washes in Munich and provide you with all the necessary tools such as water hose, soap, and brush. Simply bring your keen eye for detail to get the most out of your self service car wash experience.
Here are 7 mistakes you should avoid when using self service car wash:
1. Always start with a pre-wash
2. Keep the top to bottom approach
3. Never use a cloth without washing it off if you dropped it
4. Do not let the waterdrops dry out on the car
5. Do not use tissue, paper towel or any other cloth instead of microfiber cloth (keep the microfiber cloth a little bit dump)
6. Do not use the cleaning brush on your car’s rims
7. When vacuuming be careful not to rub your car’s side with the vaccum suction tube
Allguth stations that offer you self service car wash: