1.1. Data processing by visiting our website
When you call up our web pages, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status
- Web browser and operating system used
- (Complete) IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred
We collect the listed data to ensure a smooth connection setup of the website and to enable a comfortable use of our website by the users. In addition, the log file serves the evaluation of system security and stability as well as administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data or the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
For reasons of technical security, in particular to defend against attempted attacks on our web server, we may store this data for a short period of time. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons on the basis of this data. After seven days at the latest, the data is anonymized by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to establish a link to the individual user. There is no evaluation of this data except for statistical purposes in anonymous form. This data is not merged with data from other data sources.
1.2. Contact form and contact by e-mail
If you send us inquiries via contact form or e-mail, your data from the inquiry form or your e-mail, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, if your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data.
1.3. Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, an internet analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, and compiling reports on website activity. Google will also use this information to provide the website operator with other services related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google. The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of the consent given by you.
We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that your IP address is only processed by Google in a shortened form.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with the service provider in which we oblige it to protect our customers’ data and not to pass it on to third parties.
Since a transfer of personal data to the USA takes place, further protection mechanisms are required to ensure the level of data protection of the GDPR. To ensure this, we have agreed standard data protection clauses with the provider in accordance with Art. 46 (2) lit. c DSGVO. These oblige the recipient of the data in the USA to process the data in accordance with the level of protection in Europe. In cases where this cannot be ensured by this contractual extension, we will endeavor to obtain additional regulations and commitments from the recipient in the USA.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. Deletion of user-level and event-level data linked to cookies, user identifiers (e.g., user ID), and advertising IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID, IDFA [Apple identifier for advertisers]) takes place no later than 14 months after their collection.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website without restrictions. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and from analyzing your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de verfügbar ist.
1.4. Google Maps
Our homepage uses the online map service provider Google Maps via an interface. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. The provider of the map service is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. To use the functionalities of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent given for this purpose in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
By using the service, personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the transfer of your personal data to the USA is your consent granted in accordance with Art. 49 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Please note that for such transfers of personal data without the existence of an adequacy decision and without appropriate safeguards, there is a risk for you. The risk is that, due to legislation in the USA, access to the personal data by American authorities (in particular the intelligence services) may occur. Legal protection options or information on the handling of your data with the US authorities are only possible to a very limited extent or not at all. Accordingly, a level of data protection in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR cannot be guaranteed.
Videos from “Vimeo” are embedded on this website. “Vimeo” is operated by Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York 10011, USA.
If you have given us your consent, the processing is carried out for the optimal marketing of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
For videos from “Vimeo”, which are integrated on our website, the tracking tool Google Analytics is automatically integrated. We have no influence on the tracking settings and the analysis results collected via this and cannot view them. In addition, web beacons are set for website visitors via the embedding of “Vimeo videos”.
To prevent the setting of Google Analytics tracking cookies, you can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Since a transfer of personal data to the USA takes place, further protection mechanisms are required to ensure the level of data protection of the GDPR. To ensure this, we have agreed standard data protection clauses with the provider in accordance with Art. 46 (2) lit. c DSGVO. These oblige the recipient of the data in the USA to process the data in accordance with the level of protection in Europe. In cases where this cannot be ensured even by this contractual extension, we endeavor to obtain additional regulations and commitments from the recipient in the USA.
In part, the cookies serve to simplify website processes by storing settings (e.g. providing already selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, as well as activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. The cookie settings can be managed under the following links for the respective browsers:
You can also individually manage the cookies of many companies and functions that are used for advertising. To do this, use the corresponding user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ oder http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Most browsers also offer a do-not-track feature that allows you to indicate that you do not want to be “tracked” by websites. When this feature is enabled, the browser tells ad networks, websites, and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavioral advertising and the like. For information and instructions on how to edit this feature, depending on your browser provider, see the links below:
Please note that if you disable cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
1.7. Data sharing and recipients
A transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place unless
– if we have explicitly referred to this in the description of the respective data processing.
– if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
– as far as this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We also use external service providers for the processing of our services, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. With whom we have, if necessary, concluded order processing contracts in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO. These are service providers for web hosting, sending emails and maintenance and care of our IT systems, etc. The service providers will not share this data with third parties.
1.8. Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured by the relevant statutory retention periods (e.g. from commercial law and tax law). After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is required for the fulfillment or initiation of a contract or if we have a legitimate interest in continuing to store it, the data will be deleted when it is no longer required for these purposes or you have exercised your right of revocation or objection.
1.9. Your rights
In the following, you will find information on which data subject rights the applicable data protection law grants you vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- The right, pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state of our registered office stated above or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or workplace.
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as this is done for reasons arising from your particular situation. Insofar as the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to specify a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info(at)allguth.de.
Automated decision making
Automated decision making or profiling according to Art. 22 DSGVO does not take place.
We reserve the right to adapt or update this data protection declaration if necessary in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. In this way, we can adapt it to the current legal requirements and take into account changes to our services, e.g. when introducing new services. The most current version applies to your visit.